Cylinder Mower Sharpener
No. You will sharpen the cylinder blades unevenly.
Choose the next up in size. The aluminium can be easily cut down to the size you need with a metal saw, eg 12” size for a 10” mower. Full instructions on how to do this are included with each product.
Shear & Scissor Sharpener
Secateur & Lopper Sharpener
Drill Bit Sharpener
Chainsaw Sharpening Kit
The instruction manual usually states the chainsaw size (pitch). Otherwise look at any three consecutive rivets on your chain and measure the distance in inches between the centres of the two outer ones (ignore the middle one). Divide this distance by 2. eg if the measure is ½” the pitch is ¼”.
See Chainsaw Sharpener Kit
2in1 Knife & Scissor Sharpener
Wetstone Chisel & Plane Blade Sharpener
A powered sharpener will sharpen a blunt chisel quickly, but there’s a good chance that the fine cutting edge will become very hot against a dry grinding wheel. The steel will then lose its temper (strength), the chisel will ‘blue’, and need to be reground. Water-cooling prevents this.
Other product questions
If you have any other questions, please contact Customer Service on 0844 800 5910 or email email@example.com.
You can order either:
- Online – by Paypal. You will need to provide your email address and create a password to set up a shopping account with us. This account is free and incurs no obligation.
- By phone – by debit/credit card on 0844 800 5910. (0044 844 800 5910 if dialling from outside UK). Normal opening hours are: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm. Outside these hours please leave your order or message with your name & contact details on our secure answer machine. We’ll confirm your order & return your call by the next working day.
- By post – with cheque or postal order to: Multi-Sharp Tools, Hyde House, The Hyde, London, NW9 6LH, UK.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Maestro debit & credit cards.
- We only accept transactions in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
Web orders are processed over a secure internet connection. Our SSL Protected Secure Website will encode your information. Your personal and credit card information is fully protected. Furthermore, all customer information is used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Royal Mail parcel delivery service is available to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden. For deliveries to other countries please contact Customer Service on 0844 800 5910 or email admin@https://www.multi-sharp.com/.