Wetstone Sharpener – For Chisel & Plane Blades
£20.00 inc VAT
Sharpens chisels & plane blades 10-60mm wide (3/8″- 2 3/8″) incl. firmer, bevel edge and rebate chisels. 25º, 30º, 35º, 40º sharpening angles. The traditional leather strop removes any burr, for a razor sharp edge.
FREE GIFT with this product
BENEFITS OF WATER-COOLED SHARPENING:
- Stone & tool kept constantly cool.
- Burning & loss of hardness of tool edge eliminated.
- Superb razor sharp professional results every time.
- WATER-COOLING is acknowledged by professionals to hone the finest edges. This compact system uses a controlled flow of water to eliminate the over-heating with a dry wheel and a chisel edge. Simply fill the built-in reservoir with water, turn on the power drill and a continuous film of water covers the face of the grinding wheel.
- The wetstone sharpener hones even badly damaged chisels / plane blades quickly, because it uses the high power / torque of an electric drill. The chisel clamp accurately holds the blade at the selected angle (25º to 40º) for a precision ground edge.
- Sharpens chisels & plane blades 10-60mm wide (3/8“- 23/8“) incl. firmer, bevel edge and rebate chisels.
- 25º, 30º, 35º, 40º sharpening angles.
- The traditional leather strop removes any burr, for a razor sharp edge.
- Re-sharpens, re-points and re-edges a whole range of small tools including: gouges, cold chisels, bradawls, screwdrivers, centre-punches, scribers, wood carving / turning tools, etc. Marked angles on the Tool Rest indicate tip angles.
KNIVES & SCISSORS
- Also included with the system are guides to sharpen both knives and scissors at the correct angle.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is sent out in a strong plain box, which doubles as useful storage for the products parts.
Fits any power drill, incl. cordless.
Full instructions included.
Recommended by Practical Householder
|Dimensions||0.15 × 0.15 × 0.11 m|