40-51cm Cylinder Mower Sharpener – up to 20″ Cutting Width
£14.95 inc VAT
Our 40-51cm Cylinder Mower Sharpener accurately re-sharpens cylinder mower blades to the correct angle.
The result: a clean smooth cut to the lawn, with less mowing effort.
GIVE YOUR 40-51cm CYLINDER MOWER A NEW LEASE OF LIFE
ACCURATELY SHARPENS 16-20″ CYLINDER MOWER BLADES
- Re-sharpens cylinder mower blades to the correct angle. This results in a clean smooth cut to your lawn and with less mowing effort.
- Fits to the bottom plate* of the mower while sharpening (*every cylinder mower has one). With the power switched on, the blades spin against the powerful aluminium oxide abrasive, and are automatically sharpened to the correct angle. 3 self-adhesive abrasives supplied to correctly sharpen even blunt mowers. Replacement abrasives available onsite, click here.
- Sharpens all makes and models including, petrol, mains electric, battery or handheld (excl. Webb).
- If necessary this model can be easily cut down to fit your mower cutting width using a metal saw and a pair of household scissors. Full instructions on how to do this are included with the product.
- Full instructions included plus you can visit our YouTube channel for further assistance.
- Recommended in ‘The Lawn Expert’ the 3 million best seller by Dr D. G. Hessayon.
We also offer this 40-51cm cylinder mower sharpener in 30cm and 32-38cm cutting widths.
Note: Cutting width is straight-across measure from one side of the cylinder blades to the other side, ie. not along the curved blades.
Replacement abrasives available (6 pack) to give many years use, 40-51cm (16-20”).
|Dimensions||.53 × .04 × .04 m|